F CRIMP CONNECTOR
Plug or jack or adaptor
Shape type: straight or right angle
Solder for semi-rigid cable or crimp for flexible cable
RG58/U, RG174/U, RG178/U, RG179/U, RG213/U, RG316/U, LMR-400, LMR-200
.047(UT-47), .085(RG405), .141(RG402)
Hirose 0.8mm cable, Hirose 1.1mm cable, Hirose 1.3mm cable
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Commercial Grade F drop connectors suitable for coaxial broadband networks
Used in Video, Date and Telephony Applications reliable easy-crimp annealed-brass construction prevents rupturing or cracking
- One-piece crimp design,eliminates lost or mismatched components
- provides 360-degrees contact to the cable, providing excellent RF shielding integrity, complete seal to the cable jacket to lock out moisture.
- The radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector.
- Large ferrule surface insures proper RF and digital interface.
- Free spinning nut, 11mm hexagon(7/16-inch compatible)
- Quality brass plated Nickel
- Up to 1GHz with excellent overall performance
- Moisture-proof through durability design and implementation of UV ozone-resistant EPDM o-rings
- Wide hexagon nut for ease of tightening
- Pull strength much better than cable specification
- RoHS compliant
- All facilities meet ISO 9002 standards